Our organization is completely run by volunteers. We are always looking for more people to help us with our mission to save animals! No matter how much time you have available, we can use your help. Here are a few things we need volunteers to help out with:
- Fostering: Be a temporary guardian to an animal in need. We can only save animals if we have foster homes. Please see our page on Fostering for more information and an application.
- Events: Help with adoption and outreach events. Help staff tables, talk to people about animals for adoption and the mission of the rescue, and hopefully have fun doing it!
- Transportation: Help transport animals from shelters to their foster home. Help transport animals in foster care to and from adoption events. Help transport animals to and from vet appointments. Help bring supplies to animal foster homes when needed.
- Marketing: Help get animals in our program adopted through social media, flyers, word of mouth, anything! If you have photography or videography skills, we would love nice photos and videos of our animals to help with marketing.
- Fundraising: Running a rescue also takes a lot of money! If you have any desire to help on fundraising campaigns and fundraising events, we would love to have your help!