What Information is Collected:
We collect information about your activity on our site. The activity information we collect may include:
1. Links you click on
2. Terms you search for
3. Views and interactions with content and ads
4. What content you share
5. Activity on third-party sites and apps
We also collect the content, including personal information, you submit, upload, or receive from others when using our site or filling out any related applications or forms.
Any content we collect, including personal information in any applications submitted through the site, we store and maintain securely with third party apps and software.
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs.
We use the information we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
1. Communicate with you
2. Maintain donor lists and donations for tax and other purposes
3. Measure website performance
4. Provide volunteer, foster, and adoption services
5. Improve safety and reliability of our site
What information is shared:
We will only share personal information outside of our rescue if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
1. Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
2. Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
3. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
4. Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our rescue, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners — like publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders, or with any third party groups for use with any grant or other fundraising applications.